Friday 10 May 2013

Me Again...

Hello its Jess again :) I enjoyed writing my last post so much i want to do another one!

Its been an unexpectedly busy Friday morning but I'm so glad its finally the weekend. Here's what my weeks been about...

Mostly, I've been focussing on reading this enormous book so that i can finally take my theory test, because I am loving my lessons and would like to be driving by the end of this year ( Hopefully a lot sooner!) 
I'm taking my lessons in Ashford, Kent with ASF Driving School - http://asf-driving-school.co.uk/ and would highly recommend this instructor.


I have also been trying to get my head around how to change my number from O2 to GiffGaff which is a bit of a headache, but I've managed it! Now I've got to work out how to make this lovely heart out of the paper they sent me :P



Also, last night i gave myself a 'You've managed to make your money last until the end of the week' treat - My new D&B CD - which I'm very happy with :)


And now I'm sitting here, after having worked very hard this morning, sharing a coke with myself! You have no idea how long it took me to find a bottle with my name on it!

And that's about it, I could get used to all this blogging! But as much as i enjoy talking about myself, i would much rather post pictures of all your lovely creations, so please send us them at dreamstar2020@aol.com and tell us what mould you used :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment